The Bachmann Family
David and Danora Bachmann are missionaries with Avant Ministries and have been supported by Christ Community Church since the early 1990’s. David and Danora are currently stationed in Saint Vincent Village located in Central Brazil. Their objectives are to:
- Set up and operate a base camp for a Brazilian mission named Ministerio Avant, designed to prepare missionaries from Latin America to serve in regions of the world where doors are otherwise tightly shut for missionaries from the west.
- Plant small low power FM radio stations in Latin America based on the geographically strategic central Brazil Plateau, two hours from the capital city of Brasilia.
Church Planting Ministry
David and Danora are also the planters of Antioch Bible Church in Saint Vincent Village. Antioch Bible is growing as God is pushing back the edge of invisible darkness. There are 27 adults and 14 children learning to follow God at Antioch Bible. Three couples on the church plant team are being trained to be free to depend on God. The church is now building the first stage of a Spartan, functional, 15X30 meter gym/auditorium. In the future the area is slated to serve the requirements of a day school that is sorely needed by area families who currently can only dream of seeing their kids in a school where they stand a chance of going to college.
Low Power FM Radio Ministry
- Saint Vincent Village Radio – license scheduled to be issued by mid 2014!
- New Projects: Panama, Paraguay, Brazil - Peru/Colombia border
- For two newlyweds, who would like to be baptized. They were married at Antioch Bible Church last year and are being discipled by Danora and David.
- For 10 other adults being discipled at Antioch Bible. The goal is to have two couples equipped for leadership.
- Pray for the day school to become reality.For the St. Vincent Village FM Radio license.For a radio project in Panama.
- For God to provide affordable tickets to New York this summer.
- For a family that can take care of base camp for 12 months starting August 1st, when the Bachmanns will be in the USA for home leave.
- For their three children, who are in the USA